Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing Interest

Default Losing Interest

I've been a DL for quite some time, and it used to really be an important part of my sexual identity, but lately it hasn't been such a big thing for me. I still like them, but now it's only an occasional thing, not the defining feature.

I've never been into the whole binge-purge cycle that some people do so I'm sure it's not that. I think it is just that I am becoming more balanced in my sexuality by enjoying several different aspects of it besides diapers.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Yes once you are a diaper lover, it is not normal to just give them up and only use them on occasion. Once you become a dl it is mostly for life[removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 01-Apr-2012 at 21:14.

i feel the ame as you atm, i dont feel they are so horible, and want to give them up, but i feel they should be a smaller part of me

It's like your favorite food if you eat too much of it over a period of time. You get tired of it. At least for me, anyway.

Well, I only lose interest on diapers when I'm not into any other kink, or when my sex drive is at the minimum. But yeah, I think I will always keep a bag of diapers around, just in case I get extremely horny on them.

If you just wear for the enjoyment, then a binge and purge cycle is quite normal. It is usually better in that case, to purchase some of the more common, less expensive brands. That way, you won't have to spend on an expensive product that you're not sure you'll want later. A better tactic, would be to buy a smaller amount of a higher quality product, like Bambino, and save them. Then when the desire comes back, you'll already have your investment and won't have to spend any money.

Well, what's wrong with liking them occasionally? There's certainly no need to force anything. If you're not feeling it, don't diaper yourself. If you're missing it, you can always come back.

I seem to get the same feeling, but only when I wear nappies for ages.