Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Music

Default Video Game Music

I like video games music. I like it a lot. In fact, I have a collection of almost every song ever made for the Final Fantasy series, including some remixes. I've got every Chrono Trigger tune, and a whole variety of others. However, what I find the most enjoyable is listening to online video game music radio stations. Attached you will find a playlist of such sites in both wpl and m3u formats. I hope you enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete Dude View Post
    I like video games music. I like it a lot. In fact, I have a collection of almost every song ever made for the Final Fantasy series, including some remixes. I've got every Chrono Trigger tune, and a whole variety of others. However, what I find the most enjoyable is listening to online video game music radio stations. Attached you will find a playlist of such sites in both wpl and m3u formats. I hope you enjoy.
    most of my music now comes from soundtracks be it video games or movies. I rarely listen to the radio now. I bought the Driv3r soundtrack as well as FF10 soundtrack. I also have a .hack soundtrack.

I love Sonic Soundtrack Need for speed and much more

I have songs on my iPod for Super Smash Bros (Melee), Sonic Boom from Sonic CD, a bunch of songs from the N64 Zeldas (I sure wish they would re-do those with current graphics), and the Mortal Kombat theme

Hmm - well I love Still Alive. I also find the music used in the Homeworld series of games to be some of the most dramatic I have ever heard in a game.

However, for sheer annoyance, suitability for the game and impossibility to get out of your head I'll have to go with the music attached to lemmings games. So annoying! So cool!

I have the first 0-1000 OCremix Mp3s. With Crono Tiger and Sonic ones being on the top of my most loved list. There are a few mario and other nintendo Ones I still enjoy.

OSTs:
    Cave Story
    FF7
    Raiden II
    Rock Band
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Singles:
    31 DDR/ITG/Beatmania songs
    9 FF8 songs
    8 Okami songs
    35 Sonic series songs
    57 assorted

Remixes:
    Two Black Mages albums
    315 files from OCRemix (started with every remix, and exhaustively sifted for quality)
    "Chrono Symphonic", "Rise of the Star", and "Voices of the Lifestream" albums from OCRemix
    "Smashing Live!" album, orchestrated versions of SSBM themes
    18 assorted

Fun fact: Not a single Mario theme in my collection, outside of OCRemix.

I've always liked some of the radio stations in GTA a lot. I downloaded the entire mix for MSX FM on GTA3. Midnight Club 2 also had an excellent soundtrack, a lot of house tunes on there.

It's all about Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, baby. Best 32 tracks of soundtrack I could ever want. Mixing that with Final Fantasy 7's massive soundtrack, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, and some MIDIs from DooM always gets me in the mood for anything!

Final Fantasy music is Fantastic! They really do have that emotional atmosphere in them.

Zelda is another excellent one. They have that uplift which is nice after a long fight.

Assassins creed do have that upbeat effect to just get the blood pumping. Same thing with Shoot 'em ups.