Thread: Hello?

Default Hello?

Hey everyone, what feels to be quite a LONG time ago I was a semi active member here Under the nickname Light and then Tsukiyome. I no longer have access to that email so I had to make a whole new account.

I stopped coming here suddenly as I was trying to get this part of me out of my life, but I have since come to terms with it.

I am into diapers as what I remember being referred to as "a switch" being that I like both care giver and receiver.

For other hobbies, I am a HUGE fan of anime/manga(hence my name), modifying Nerf and other saft dart gun type blasters and running around and shooting others with them, and gaming from Halo to the Call of Duty series to Pokemon, and many more.

I hope people I used to know are still here, and to make online friends with some people who have joined since I left!

Welcome, im new here just joined today!

I am in the same boat as you gaara! i just returned today too. btw jess you take to long to respond to your PMs :P