Thread: heyy

Default heyy

Hey I'm from Leeds in the uk and im a dl Im 20 and im just here looking to meet and chat to people like me please feel free to message and get in touch with me

Hey there Carl91 and welcome to ADISC! This is a wonderful community to be able to discuss things with like-minded people and give and receive support. I hope you really enjoy your time here on the forum!

It's great to hear why you are here and who you are, but I bet you have some cool interests and hobbies you aren't letting us know. One of the most awesome things about this community is how you find out that people who are interested in diapers come from all walks of life and all types of people, and it would be awesome to hear what kind of person you are.. what you like to do on your free time and just the things you like. Please share whatever you feel comfortable sharing, no one wants you to feel too nervous!

I hope you have a wonderful time here.