Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Largest MineCraft Ball

  1. #1

    Default Largest MineCraft Ball

    The topic pritty much says it all. I been playing Minecraft. They Upped the size of how many block high from 128 to 256. I been Building Minecraft ball. Still useing the old webbase program Plotz - Create Voxel Spheres, Observatories and Wizard Towers for Minecraft to Plot Basic ball size. To adjust for Size I had to do the blocks twice the the size of a normal block total of 4 block per block.

    The only thing that holding me up was I made the mistake of Putting the ball over Water. So I have to fill in the water with sand to Blow deep into Minecraft Crust

    When I am done. I will save the world. Then fill the Ball with TNT. That will take a long time to do. Then do a video of it.

    I will try to get some pictures going.
    Last edited by Lestat; 01-Apr-2012 at 11:19.

  2. #2

    Default

    Out of curiosity, are you planning on making it hollow or completely filled in?
    Last edited by Fire; 11-Apr-2012 at 03:49.

  3. #3

    Default

    Both. Frist I am going to make it hollow. Then save it and fill the whole inside with TNT. My Nephew and me are going to record it while it explodes. I am going to try to find a way to prevent the game from Crashing while the ball explodes.

    So far the ball is about 25% done. What was slowing me down was draining the water. I wish I could use a few super asorbent diapers on that it would of been alot Faster. Once I tnt the dirt I can get back to building the Ball.

    I would put pictures up but each time I try to save screen. It all Black. So any anyone knows a way around that Let me know.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Both. Frist I am going to make it hollow. Then save it and fill the whole inside with TNT. My Nephew and me are going to record it while it explodes. I am going to try to find a way to prevent the game from Crashing while the ball explodes.

    So far the ball is about 25% done. What was slowing me down was draining the water. I wish I could use a few super asorbent diapers on that it would of been alot Faster. Once I tnt the dirt I can get back to building the Ball.

    I would put pictures up but each time I try to save screen. It all Black. So any anyone knows a way around that Let me know.
    You can't just take a screenshot that way. You have to...well, first press F1 to get rid of the HUD, and then press F2 to take a screenshot, which gets saved in the .minecraft folder. To bring the HUD back, press F1 again.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EarendurAldarion View Post
    You can't just take a screenshot that way. You have to...well, first press F1 to get rid of the HUD, and then press F2 to
    take a screenshot, which gets saved in the .minecraft folder. To bring the HUD back, press F1 again.
    Actually you can just take a screen shot. Pressing F2 at any time takes a screen shoot of whatever is on the screen be it inventory, 3rd person view or debug/cords info.

    That said a ball, stack of tnt or preety much anythign else in minecraft has been done. Plus bragging about it really does seem something like this. Most servers really are a big circle jerk of public masturbation. Why else do they not allow grief, creepers explosions, fire, etc.


  6. #6

    Default

    You know you can download software that will make a ball for you.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EarendurAldarion View Post
    You can't just take a screenshot that way. You have to...well, first press F1 to get rid of the HUD, and then press F2 to take a screenshot, which gets saved in the .minecraft folder. To bring the HUD back, press F1 again.
    TY EarendurAldarion. That a big help. By the look of that Ring and map you are a Lord of the Rings Fan. Do you play on Lord of the Rings online?



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box
    Actually you can just take a screen shot. Pressing F2 at any time takes a screen shoot of whatever is on the screen be it inventory, 3rd person view or debug/cords info.

    That said a ball, stack of tnt or preety much anythign else in minecraft has been done. Plus bragging about it really does seem something like this. Most servers really are a big circle jerk of public masturbation. Why else do they not allow grief, creepers explosions, fire, etc.
    For Fire2box that video just lame and I am not Bragging. It just something to do. To waste my time. Like any other game. It for fun.

    Now for the server anyone can make a minecraft server on there own computer and play it on there own computer and it totaly free and let there Friends play. The only two people who play on my server it is my Nephew and my self. Like you. I got tired of jerks a long long time ago.

    Now you seid anyone can make a Minecraft ball. Well yes but I am useing the newest Patched verson of minecraft. The old minecraft ball was 128 blocks high use to be the max size. The patch I am running 256 blocks high That 2x the size of the old ball. It would be neat to see a ball that Size. So I am building one. It something to do.



    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle
    You know you can download software that will make a ball for you.
    You might be right on that Wazzle. I really never look for other software then Plotz. I dont think there software yet that will make a ball 256 blocks high. If you know of software that can do 256 blocks high please share the url. It fun to build block by block.



    Now for the update. I filled in about 60% water that the ball will be in That what slowing me down. Once I tnt to the core. It should be pritty easy from there.

  8. #8

    Default

    Bukkit.org has crafting tools, including building cubes, circles, spheres, etc. of any size. But you need it installed on the server, the tutorials for how to do this are quite good, so you can look into that.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Actually you can just take a screen shot. Pressing F2 at any time takes a screen shoot of whatever is on the screen be it inventory, 3rd person view or debug/cords info.

    That said a ball, stack of tnt or preety much anythign else in minecraft has been done. Plus bragging about it really does seem something like this. Most servers really are a big circle jerk of public masturbation. Why else do they not allow grief, creepers explosions, fire, etc.
    By the description of the problem, he was trying to take a screenshot the classic way, with PrintScreen. I was letting him know that Minecraft uses F2.

    ---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    TY EarendurAldarion. That a big help. By the look of that Ring and map you are a Lord of the Rings Fan. Do you play on Lord of the Rings online?
    I do, actually o.o Well, I started paying recently, but I haven't gotten far yet.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Bukkit.org has crafting tools, including building cubes, circles, spheres, etc. of any size. But you need it installed on the server, the tutorials for how to do this are quite good, so you can look into that.
    Ya I am going to look into this. There seem to be some good programs on there.



    Quote Originally Posted by EarendurAldarion
    I do, actually o.o Well, I started paying recently, but I haven't gotten far yet.
    Well I sent you a message on what server I am on. If you join the server just send a pm. I tell you which toon to contact.

Similar Threads

  1. 4T-5T is the largest size of Pull-Ups..
    By anton von leeuwenhoek in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2008, 11:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.