Thread: Here we go...

Default Here we go...

I like diapers. There, I said it. And it was oddly liberating in some small way. I don't wear them all the time. Just sometimes. Occasionally. Hence the screenname. I have no interest whatsoever in age regression, however I find myself more docile when wearing diapers. It's embarrassing to write the word. Diapers, diapers, diapers. DIAPERS. OK, now I'm over it. Progress...

I am a writer, which dovetails nicely with this fetish of mine. This job, and everything that goes with it, takes up nearly all of my time, and dominates my social life. No one in the world knows of my little secret, and I was reticent to finally post despite the reassurances from the intro guide that it would be nigh-on impossible to trace any of this back to me. To the ones that post photos of yourselves, or come out to friends and family, my hats off to you. From where I'm sitting, there is no upside.

When I'm not writing, I like to travel. I am a big fan of open spaces, dramatic landscapes, untrammeled wilderness, small towns... I like places that feel old, that haven't yet been bitten by the bug of big box commericalism. My dream is to buy a small farm in the south of France and run it with a woman who shares in my little proclivity or is at least cool with it.

I guess I'm here because there is some therapeutic value in just admitting to myself and a host of strangers that this is here to stay, and isn't bad per se. Through talking to others I hope to better integrate this part of myself into my psyche. I am also a very good advice giver.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

welcome to the forum. I hope you'll have a good time here. If you have a problem with the word diaper, use nappy instead. Which by chance, contains the word "nap", which goes together very well. I felt similar to you when joining and I had to push myself over the mountain quite a bit.

If you like travelling to remote places with dusty towns, you should definately have a look at Australia. I love getting out into the outback, passing through all these small country towns and enjoy these great landscapes down here. Probably even cheaper buying a small farm here than in France.