Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diapers can't make it through the night

Default diapers can't make it through the night

Sooo... lately, I can't wear diapers at night. Not because I don't want to, but because they can't make it through the entire night. When I wake up, the diaper is ripped open on a side, and the sap comes out. I can't wet it in the morning because it ends up unusable, and it is pissing me off.
    At first I thought it was because of a defect, but I have tried three different brands, and it has happened to all of them, and it didn't happen before.
    I have a skin infection, and I kinda suspect it might be the cause...
    anyone has a clue about what can be causing it? if I wasn't clear, I apologize and provide more info, but now I'm kinda tired and not completely conscious XD

This sounds strange. Maybe you sleep strange or something. Can you post a pitcher of it?

could be tossing and turning...
    are they splitting because you wet them so much?
    What type of sheets /PJs do you have? rubbing could cause the diaper to fall apart. you could try wearing a diaper cover or plastic pants over the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    This sounds strange. Maybe you sleep strange or something. Can you post a pitcher of it?
    It just rips cleanly on the side, where the leg leak guards are, and as far as I know, I don't move around much when asleep nor do I sleep strangely o.o

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    could be tossing and turning...
    are they splitting because you wet them so much?
    What type of sheets /PJs do you have? rubbing could cause the diaper to fall apart. you could try wearing a diaper cover or plastic pants over the diaper.
    I don't wet them during the night, I only wear them out of enjoyment, not need :P
    My sheets and pj's are the same as always, so they aren't the cause, since it has only happened recently, and I don't move around that much during the night.
    And, I have no idea where to get plastic pants here in mexico ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    It just rips cleanly on the side, where the leg leak guards are, and as far as I know, I don't move around much when asleep nor do I sleep strangely o.o
    strange place to broke on. Have you put it on right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    strange place to broke on. Have you put it on right?
    I do, snug enough but not too tight

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    I do, snug enough but not too tight
    Maybe that is something wrong whit the diaper or something.

Wow. that's the weirdest thing I've heard.
    At the leg huh? you may not be tossing and turning, but it sounds like you could be moving your legs around a lot.
    If you are kicking around while you sleep that could do it.

I move allot in my sleep and i dont have that kind of problem. should it not be the same for me then?

Make sure you're not taping too tight, that would be my #1 bet. also, if you tend to curl up on your side when you sleep, you will need to tape a little looser, about 1/2" or so on each tape, because your hip area gets wider when you bend over like that. If the diaper is already stretched to the limit, it will rip in the back usually.

I'd be surprised if simply tossing and turning could do much damage. You could also try wearing pajama bottoms or shorts / boxers and see if that helps.