Thread: Hey ADISC

Default Hey ADISC

Hey, I'm new to the internet scenery of AB/DLism, however, I've been attracted to the lifestyle for as long as I can remember. It's been somewhat of a relief to find, as I used to think I was quite insane having the thoughts and desires I did...haha. I really am looking to explore the whole thing more and to meeting other, like-minded people. It's wild, really. I'm happy to have found this site, and I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. Do you have some more hobby then diaper wearing?

Yeah. I'm also into writing, surfing, hiking, and just doing things outdoors. Live music too.

Welcome! Hope you have a great time and I'm almost 100% sure you'll make good friends here if you stick with it for more than a couple days. I've been here for 2 weeks and have quiet a few friends already. Again, hope you have a good time and enjoy the site!

What sort of diaper do you like? do you have any baby cloths?