Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: questions bout internet diapers...

  1. #1

    Default questions bout internet diapers...

    K, so i just found that i have access to the interwebs for diapers (BF can buy and get at his house, parents dont care). And i had a few questions.

    One, what would you recommend for someone who doesn't have that much moneys to spend on ultra nice diapees? I really want somthing that can hold more and feel better then the stupid depends. (a TB friend recommended Abri forms buh i cant find them and have the feeling they expensive...).

    Also I heard somwhere that some sites mod the NUK 5 to be more colorful and such. links maybe please?


    And if somthing happens to that plan....

    Has anyone tried the new goodnights?


    Note:: I would go for cloth buh i fear getting caught washing them....

    Thanks, Fallout

  2. #2

    Default

    I've bought on the internet a lot, that's where I always get my "better" diapers. Abriform x-plus are the best from what I have tried, though I hear that the new dry 24/7 are pretty good too though I haven't tried them.

    Keep in mind that while the better diapers are more expensive, they are much more absorbent and last longer. If you are only going to wear for an hour or two, don't waste a good quality expensive one, but if you are going to wear for more than a few hours, they are well worth it.

    I've had a lot of luck with xp medical (please forgive me if I'm not supposed to post commerical sites). I believe they are the least expensive from what i've found, also, they ship 100% discreetly in plain boxes, even the shipping return address is quite inconspicuous. If you want to try them, I think they sell sample packs for something like $6, or you can buy one bag or buy by the case.

    Good luck.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    I've bought on the internet a lot, that's where I always get my "better" diapers. Abriform x-plus are the best from what I have tried, though I hear that the new dry 24/7 are pretty good too though I haven't tried them.

    Keep in mind that while the better diapers are more expensive, they are much more absorbent and last longer. If you are only going to wear for an hour or two, don't waste a good quality expensive one, but if you are going to wear for more than a few hours, they are well worth it.

    I've had a lot of luck with xp medical (please forgive me if I'm not supposed to post commerical sites). I believe they are the least expensive from what i've found, also, they ship 100% discreetly in plain boxes, even the shipping return address is quite inconspicuous. If you want to try them, I think they sell sample packs for something like $6, or you can buy one bag or buy by the case.

    Good luck.
    wow... these are surprisingly cheap then the other sites i saw.Thanks ^.^

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Dry 24/7 are excellent, and if you can buy them by the case, they are cheap (right now, because they are on sale). It's an excellent diaper, and I'd recommend it.

    Plus they're made in Israel .

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FalloutFox View Post
    (a TB friend recommended Abri forms buh i cant find them and have the feeling they expensive...).
    You can get Abriform X-Plus from drugstore.com Online Pharmacy - Prescription Drugs, Health and Beauty, plus more

  7. #7

    Default

    As far as modded Nuk 5s go, this is the best site
    Adult Baby Pacifier Adult Baby Nuk 5 (AB) - FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE IN SEPTEMBER PLUS 10% NEW ITEMS!
    I do not have any experience buying online, but I hope to develop a means by which I can get away with it soon.

  8. #8

    Default

    In case there's any confusion, the sample packs I mentioned usually only contain two diapers, just enough to try it out.

  9. #9
    Darkfinn

    Default

    The diapers you can buy online really depend on two things.

    #1: Your budget. You get the best deals when buying by the case b/c shipping is free. However cases are expensive... look to spend between $60 & $80 on a case of diapers. They are a good value though... depending on the brand a case can contain anywhere from 50 to 100 diapers. That's a lot for the money. You can get regular packs to... but you have to pay like $5-10 shipping on those (depending on your location) so it's not always worth it.

    #2: Storage space. A case of diapers is big big big. You may think you know... but the first time you see one always suprises you. A lot diapers take up a lot of room... so make doubley sure that there is space available to hide said diapers... and parents won't ask any questions when you get a 30 pound box from FedEx or UPS.

    Overall... I would suggest buying sample packs first. There are a lot of "good" brands out there... and everyone has different tastes. Get some samples... find a brand you really like... then spring for the case.

    Some useful diaper links.

    XP Medical, (XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies) sells Abena, Molicare, and Attends... some of the top brands.

    Magic Medical, (Adult Diapers at Magic Medical) offers the above, as well as Tranquility & Tena

    Dry 24/7, (Dry 24/7) my personal favorite. Their diapers are super thirsty and inexpensively priced.

    Secure Personal Care (Secure Personal Care) another favorite of mine. Great diapers... probably the best tapes out there... but they are pricey.

    Bambino (Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!) marketted specificly for AB/DLs, these diapers are very similar to the ones made by Secure... but they have cutesy baby prints. Really nice product... but hella pricey.

    Oh... and stay away from brands like Kendall, Prevail, Protection Plus... anything "old people" sounding. These are brands used by the medical community... and most of 'em are pretty crappy.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    The diapers you can buy online really depend on two things.

    #1: Your budget. You get the best deals when buying by the case b/c shipping is free. However cases are expensive... look to spend between $60 & $80 on a case of diapers. They are a good value though... depending on the brand a case can contain anywhere from 50 to 100 diapers. That's a lot for the money. You can get regular packs to... but you have to pay like $5-10 shipping on those (depending on your location) so it's not always worth it.

    #2: Storage space. A case of diapers is big big big. You may think you know... but the first time you see one always suprises you. A lot diapers take up a lot of room... so make doubley sure that there is space available to hide said diapers... and parents won't ask any questions when you get a 30 pound box from FedEx or UPS.

    Overall... I would suggest buying sample packs first. There are a lot of "good" brands out there... and everyone has different tastes. Get some samples... find a brand you really like... then spring for the case.

    Some useful diaper links.

    XP Medical, (XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies) sells Abena, Molicare, and Attends... some of the top brands.

    Magic Medical, (Adult Diapers at Magic Medical) offers the above, as well as Tranquility & Tena

    Dry 24/7, (Dry 24/7) my personal favorite. Their diapers are super thirsty and inexpensively priced.

    Secure Personal Care (Secure Personal Care) another favorite of mine. Great diapers... probably the best tapes out there... but they are pricey.

    Bambino (Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!) marketted specificly for AB/DLs, these diapers are very similar to the ones made by Secure... but they have cutesy baby prints. Really nice product... but hella pricey.

    Oh... and stay away from brands like Kendall, Prevail, Protection Plus... anything "old people" sounding. These are brands used by the medical community... and most of 'em are pretty crappy.
    Thanks for all the info, Do you know how many wettings the 24/7's take? I kinda want to start wearing all day on certain days.

Similar Threads

  1. Answers to your questions!
    By Tommy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 20-Sep-2008, 04:47
  2. Questions about plastic pants
    By Ecto in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 15-Aug-2008, 22:51
  3. My random questions
    By Jade in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2008, 08:52

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.