Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Losing weight to get into diapers

Default Losing weight to get into diapers

Was anyone ever chubby at one point in your life and then lost a bunch of weight mainly to be able to fit in diapers like Pampers Size 7 and other things like that?

I was on my way last semester after losing 30 pounds, but depression got the best of me and alcohol caused me to gain a lot of it back, so I'm chubby again at 190 pounds... but I still hope that one day in my near future I'll be able to lose enough weight to make this possible...

ME! I wear all of my weight on my thighs. I've had to loose a little weight to get into Goodnights S/M. I lost some weight before and could "fit" into Pampers Size 7, but I'd have to be really unhealthy for them to fit really well.
    My goal by eating less and riding the bike now is to fit into Pull-Ups. I love the way they get cold when you wet them.

I've gained 20 pounds and now I can sort of (read: barely) fit into mediums. Not that I was trying, just that's how it worked out.

b1gbaby

I battled weight problems in my early teen years. I wasn't overweight or obese, but I could have been. I made changes to my diet and exercised more (and was diagnosed with IBS), resulting in a loss of about 30 pounds. I started light wight lifting so I would look so awkward. 14 years old: about 160 pounds, 33 inch waist; 23 years old: about 140 pounds, 28 inch waist.

I'd like to work on my waist so I can comfortably fit into Pampers size 7 and the 5t Pull-Ups.

Not specifically to fit into diapers. But I've recently started P90x to lose that freshman 15. But it will be nice to not have to squeeze into goodnights. I'll get there eventually.

I think Zephy was a skinny little dude. As we grow older, we grow in many different ways. Sadly, Zephy now looks like me.

I've lost 5 pounds, just because I wanted to. I hope to lose 5 more this summer, taking me down to 150. I weighed 135 all through college.

Well, over a year ago I lost 35ish pounds...not to fit into diapers, just to be more healthy. I've managed to keep it off, and I will say that diapers do fit better now, although being an adult I still couldn't fit into Pampers.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think Zephy was a skinny little dude. As we grow older, we grow in many different ways. Sadly, Zephy now looks like me.

I've lost 5 pounds, just because I wanted to. I hope to lose 5 more this summer, taking me down to 150. I weighed 135 all through college.
    When I was living in the desert I was eating only once a day. I got down to about 135 once, I looked half-dead. I was wearing store brand S/M Goodnights every day 'till I got back to my 'healthy' weight.

Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    When I was living in the desert I was eating only once a day. I got down to about 135 once, I looked half-dead. I was wearing store brand S/M Goodnights every day 'till I got back to my 'healthy' weight.
    It sounds like there's an interesting story there, living in the dessert. I assume this was by your choice?