Thread: Hello ^,=,^ New to the Forums and to Diapers

Talking Hello ^,=,^ New to the Forums and to Diapers

My name is Ariana Silverwings, I am a Wolfdragon babyfur, right now I don't go to school until the fall. I'm also studying to become a graphics designer and if that doesn't go well then a writer.
    I was looking up Babyfur when I found this website and so I decided to check it out. I'm looking for more friends and any advice you could give me.
    I like to read, write, draw, hang out with my friends and family, and take walks in the forest behind my house.
    If you want to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome. What stuff do you draw?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hey there ArianaSilverWings! Welcome to ADISC! It's great to have you here, and it's okay to be new... we'll help you every step of the way if you need it. You seem like a person who is pretty sure at least of who she wants to be, but if I'm wrong that's okay too!

How did you get interested or.. how did you become connected to things like being a wolfdragon or a Babyfur? What made you decide to go into graphic design, what sorts of things would you like to write if that doesn't go through? What sorts of things do you read and like Pikachu asked, I would love to hear what you draw as well.

I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Welcome to ADISC, ArianaSilverWings! I hope you get to enjoy the wonderful community here.

What sorts of things do you like to draw? Do you get inspiration from the walks you take in the forest behind your house?

Hi there, Ariana! How are you? It's great to see you online and here. You seem to be the creative type. That's great! I hope you post some of your graphics work and stories here. It must be great to have a forest nearby. All we have is sand and cactii. Hope you're doing really well, and looking forward to your contributions here.