View Poll Results: Diapers with ponies on them.

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love MLP FIM and i want ponies on my diapers!

46 49.46%
  • I dont like the show but the ponies are cute - put em on diapers.

15 16.13%
  • I might buy diapers with ponies on them.

17 18.28%
  • I dont like ponies/I wont buy diapers with ponies.

15 16.13%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MLP FIM Ponies on diapers.

Default MLP FIM Ponies on diapers.

I am brony. I am also a DL. And being both i would love to see some ponies on my diapers. I am wondering if there are many out there who would also like to see ponies on diapers - even if your not a fan of the show but just think they look cute.
    Last edited by ukilliheal; 30-Mar-2012 at 04:33. Reason: spelling - removed missing poll disclaimer

I haven't watched MLP, but I might sometime soon just to see what all the fuss is about. But I think ponies on diapers would be cute to see, at least as an option.

It doesn't look like your poll showed up, because I can't see it.

I'm not a Brony, but I don't think ponies on diapers would be a bad idea since most diapers have just boring designs and pictures anyways. I think there should just be more diapers that have "childish" pictures such as Pokemon, and what not. But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I'm not a Brony, but I don't think ponies on diapers would be a bad idea since most diapers have just boring designs and pictures anyways. I think there should just be more diapers that have "childish" pictures such as Pokemon, and what not. But that's just my opinion.
    I totally agree with this. I'm a Brony too but I think I'd more readily buy pokemon diapers over Pony ones ^^;

Interestingly while I'm a fan of the show.. and enjoy diapers.. for some reason I wouldn't put the two together. Can't really come up with a rational reason why not.. the idea just doesn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Interestingly while I'm a fan of the show.. and enjoy diapers.. for some reason I wouldn't put the two together. Can't really come up with a rational reason why not.. the idea just doesn't appeal to me.
    Yep I fully agree with this. I wish to keep these two things separate.

Being a brony myself I wouldn't mind ponies being on diapers. I think it would look cute.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Ok, so... back in the day, like 1980's to early 1990's, MLP's had diapers and bottles..... literally like every other "girl" toy made in North America. But they were like little dolls in my day; bottles, with a bib, little crib, a rocking "sled" and a tiny box of 2 diapers. Like, you would buy baby Moondancer, or baby surprise, for instance, and she would come with those extra stuff. So... yeah, I do associate it to a picture, like any other icon for children diapers.

You gotta fix your poll! You need:
    I've see all the excitement about FIM, but I haven't been converted yet, and heck yes put Applejack on a diaper and I'm there.
    *ahem* I"m just saying that's the category I fall into.

I don't watch the show but having them on diapers would be very cute!
    As long as it's the Friendship is magic ponies! The other shows ponies are just creepy.