Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to ADISC but not to being a Little

Default New to ADISC but not to being a Little

Hey my names Ally! I'm 26/f/mississippi ..oriniginally from Pa! ClevelandNick told me about this site. We grew up in the same city and I found out through mutual friends that he wore ( not good for him) but was a relief to me! I spent much of my teen years hiding this from everyone except my friends I'd chat with on DPF. Nick told me about this site a few weeks ago and I think I have been on everyday for the last 2 weeks. I am loving the stories ..true life and fiction. I am a dl who doesn't get to wear as often as I'd like. I have been married for 4.5 years but I don't think he really gets how much of this lifestyle I like. Yeah I color and drink out of Princess cups ..and often suck my thumb. But thats pretty much it. Somedays I think I want to tell him but I know that realistically nothing good ever usually comes from that. I feel so alone most days. Even here it seems most people are boys/guys. I just finished the "Theres A Baby in My Bed." And I liked it. I read it all in 24 hours. I really understood more about me than I ever have. I go through periods where I dont engage in any ab or dl behavior and get rid of everything...only to find a few months or even a year later I wished I hadn't. I've never stopped sucking my thumb and have always been okay with it..did learn to not do it publicly though after 14. I used to have a stuffed animal I slept with but stopped when I got married. Its in my dresser though..and when my husbands asleep or at work..I get it out and hold it and suck my thumb for a little bit before putting it back up. I now have a blanket I sleep with. Its fleece with yellow satin edging..the print? diaper pins :O) A friend made it in highschool after I told her I never had a blankie. Lately...I see more kid behavior trying to come out...I'm scared of being found out...and then I want it at the same time. I just want to be able to be the real me more often. I do not want to be a baby or even wear 24/7...thats not what this is for me. But if I could just go and sit , watch cartoons, draw, and play and maybe wear...and have a sippy cup and animal crackers for snack once in awhile I think I could be much happier and a lot less stressed. Torn in trying to find the balance between fantasy and real life.

Welcome! I hear ya! There seem to be alot of guys on here. I also know what it's like to go through those periods of really needing/wanting it, then haveing what I like to call "quiet" periods. I suggest this knowing it won't be easy but have you ever considered telling your husband or have you already? If you have what did he say/do. If not maybe you should he might accept in and just not particaipate and at least u can be little possibly. It also might turn out amazing and he might even RP with you you never know and if, he truly loves you he'll accept you either way I know it can be hard though but I wish you luck and welcome!

Hi there! We'd like to hear a bit about your non-AB/DL interests as well, so that we can get to know you better. Also, I'd really appreciate it if you could break up your writing into smaller chunks of text, and also use a bit more punctuation. It would really make reading your posts a lot easier for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tj1189 View Post
    Hi there! We'd like to hear a bit about your non-AB/DL interests as well, so that we can get to know you better. Also, I'd really appreciate it if you could break up your writing into smaller chunks of text, and also use a bit more punctuation. It would really make reading your posts a lot easier for me.
    Wow really?? She just joined and the first things you say are critiques?

I mean really ? Thanks DisneyPrincess ...obviously criticized enough over the years for being interested in all this as it is . If you can't say something nice than just don't say anything . It took a long time for me to introduce myself as it was . Sorry I'm not sorry that it wasn't up to your standards like I really feel like sharing anything else now .

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    I mean really ? Thanks DisneyPrincess ...obviously criticized enough over the years for being interested in all this as it is . If you can't say something nice than just don't say anything . It took a long time for me to introduce myself as it was . Sorry I'm not sorry that it wasn't up to your standards like I really feel like sharing anything else now .
    Don't take the criticism the wrong way. As a member of this site, I sincerely apologize if you were hurt by anything said beforehand.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for in our forums, whether it be advice, friends, or just a place to hang around when you're bored. I must say, you're introduction is very impressive, compared to many of the others I've seen recently. I understand how it can feel to want to let your little side out more often, as I personally am under constant fear of being found out by my parents yet another time. Though I'm sure that your husband will understand if you explain to him some of the things you'd like to do more often to relieve stress. From what I've read, you sound like more of a Little Girl rather than an Adult Baby, which is actually a pretty big bonus when telling your spouse about your desires. Rather than saying you want a crib or to wear 24/7, all you really have to say is that you want to act "childish" around him sometimes. I know, easier said than done, but I'm sure you'll be able to think of some kind of explanation for what you want to be able to do around him.

When you say you go through periods where you don't get involved in any kind of *B/DL actions, then wished you had a few months later, that's what commonly known as the "Binge/Purge Cycle". When this happens, don't worry; it's completely natural for people like us to take breaks from these kinds of things once in a while to reconnect to our adult life and responsibilities, as well as our other habits outside of childish activities. As for the guy-to-girl ratio on the site, this is a common thing amongst AB/DL oriented sites for some reason. There are several threads on the topic going on right now if you'd like to check them out, but don't feel alone! There are several others like you out here on the Internet that are just waiting to help you with your problems, DL oriented or non.

Now, if you feel comfortable with it, why not tell us more about yourself so we can get a better grasp on who you are? What do you like to do outside of *B/DL? How long have you known about your little side?

Hope this post helps a little,

~Natsu~

Well I love photography, arts and crafts but I am by no means good at it . I love skating ...ice and roller. I'm an assistant kindergarten teacher . Right up my alley . And yeah you are right I am more of a little girl than baby . I look forward to making some new friends and hope one day to sort out all I feel about this part of me ...and maybe one day sharing it with my husband . Although that is undeniably scary at this point .

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    Well I love photography, arts and crafts but I am by no means good at it . I love skating ...ice and roller. I'm an assistant kindergarten teacher . Right up my alley . And yeah you are right I am more of a little girl than baby . I look forward to making some new friends and hope one day to sort out all I feel about this part of me ...and maybe one day sharing it with my husband . Although that is undeniably scary at this point .
    If your husband has been faithful to you for four and a half years, then I think that it's only fair that you tell him. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but when you gain up enough courage and confidence to bring it up to him. Maybe you could try to slowly move towards the subject in different ways, like him "accidentally" finding you sucking your thumb one night, or watching a cartoon, etc. If you see how he reacts to that and build it up from there, then the revelation will be more gradual rather than shocking to him when you finally go out and tell him.

And your job sounds very interesting and rewarding! Do you enjoy working with children, or do you want to teach older kids later in life? And I share your love of skating. It's like walking, but more fun! ^_^

Well that's the thing. He has seen me suck my thumb before . Sometimes when I am really really really tired it just happens ...and He hasn't said anything but I think it bothers him not sure though . And I like little kids better than older . I guess maybe I relate better ? Big kids have attitude and talk back ... Haha.

Understandable. Again, you don't have to tell him now or soon, but it's been a few years already, and keeping something from him that makes you happy might lead to problems later on. And I agree with the attitude part; the sooner kids learn to talk, the sooner they talk back. :P