Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone else not use baby powder

Default anyone else not use baby powder

I personally dont like how baby powder feels in my diaper,so i rarely use it, is there another product i could use instead of powder. I would like some experiences from people who have used it and who also like me who do not use it.

Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder may work for you. It comes with Aloe and Vitamin E. It is Hypoallergenic and will keep your diaper area soft. You can find it with a variety of brand names. Johnson's is the top of the line. Equate has it cheaper which is Walmart's brand. It also comes in a lavender scent which is very comforting. You might also consider some night-time baby lotion for mild moisturizing.

I never use it, don't really know what it's supposed to do to be honest

I really don't use baby powder that much. but when I do, it's a cornstarch power. I only put powder in my Goonights occasionally, and only before work.
    I'm wearing more often, so that may change. I'm thinking I'll get a diaper cream.

Instead of baby powder, I use baby lotion.

I dont really lik baby powder. Love the smell, but it just feels werid to me, like it gets in all the wrong places :0

I don't bother with it most of the time. I like how it smells, and it feels kinda neat as I'm applying it, but honestly, I just don't bother with it most of the time. Usually it's a matter of me being ready to pin on a diaper and the bottle's halfway across the room. I honestly don't notice any difference in rashes or anything like that with or without it, so I don't worry too much about it.

With disaopable baby powder can cause problems, stopping them working as well

I use it, but have had some bad experiences where the powder gets on the tapes and then the diaper is ruined... unless I use packing tape... which isn't the same