Thread: Chinese Diaper Lovers?

Default Chinese Diaper Lovers?

Ok I'm curious. How many Chinese diaper lovers are out there? Or is there such a thing, and how did they/you become attracted to diapers?

My story is easy and probably mimics a great portion of us here. I started to like diapers at the age of five. I was in daycare and before and after kindergarten all of my peers were diaper clad toddlers and I was the only one in big boy pants Later in life when puberty kicked in, I started to buy my own Pampers. Anyways the rest is history.

My question is to all that were raised without diapers and in "kaidangku" the chinese crotchless pants. Having never been in diapers, peeing and pooping wherever and whenever and without having a heavy, messy diaper or someone giving you all the attention that a baby gets during a diaper change. How did the fascination with diapers start?
    Just curious.
    Thanks.

Being someone who is of Northern European descent and having lived in China last summer, this was a question that I had pondered in my head. After I somewhat learned about they "potty training" system in place just the culture in general, I hypothesized that they Chinese DL population is probably much much lower than it is here in the U.S. or in Europe.

Btw, 很高兴认识你!

My ethnic background is of Asian descent if that counts.

AmbezeSubHealth

Quote Originally Posted by Pawlf View Post
    My ethnic background is of Asian descent if that counts.
    Yes but where you raised in the US in diapers? Where you raised in the US without diapers? Where you raised in China with diapers. Where you raised in China without diapers. This will help us get a better understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    Yes but where you raised in the US in diapers? Where you raised in the US without diapers? Where you raised in China with diapers. Where you raised in China without diapers. This will help us get a better understanding.
    Yes I am an American citizen and was raised in the US except the three years I spent down in Panama. I'm sure there are DLs in China though.

curiosity

I am a chinese DL. I was raised in Canada with diapers, but i have a very vague memory of ever wearing them as I was potty trained early.

Anyways, my diaper fascination began while looking through a magazine that had an advertisement for footed pajamas. After that, I did a bit of research and the rest is history :P

I'm not Chinese but I've been studying Chinese in college for the past 2 years!

The interesting thing about this conversation is an article I read years back. I don't know if practical diaper usage counts as loving diapers, but if it makes the commute easier then I wouldn't consider it a bad thing. I (Irish American, but still) use diapers during the work week as well when I have to pee and I'm not on break.

Oh and just so no one thinks I'm using the vail of an unnamed article to pass BS off as informative, here's the link tp the article about Chinese commuters and adult diaper sales.

I'm sure there's *BDL's in every culture in society, but not all of them are well known or outspoken. The Japanese doesn't seem to care one bit about sexuality or fetishes and follows by "live and let live," so people may be a bit more open about being *BDL's down there. I imagine the products are carried around in shops in cities and such.

The Chinese, if I recall correctly, has rather restricted internet access, so they may not be able to reach other *BDL's around the world as easily as we're able to. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    I'm sure there's *BDL's in every culture in society, but not all of them are well known or outspoken. The Japanese doesn't seem to care one bit about sexuality or fetishes and follows by "live and let live," so people may be a bit more open about being *BDL's down there. I imagine the products are carried around in shops in cities and such.

The Chinese, if I recall correctly, has rather restricted internet access, so they may not be able to reach other *BDL's around the world as easily as we're able to. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
    From my experience in China, sites like ADISC were not blocked (I was on it a few times there). For the most part, it is sites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc that are restricted. Smaller sites like this and other *BDL someones are more easily accessible. The means are there for potential *BDL's to search the net for content, however I think that cultural background must be examined as well. Now, I am no expert on Chinese culture by any means, however from my past experience living in the country, and my current work experience (Business consulting between the US and China) the Chinese culture is much more "formal" in some aspects, as opposed to Western culture. Fetishes would fall into the category of "Out of site, please". Pure numbers suggests that there may be many *BDL's in China, however, since it is a fetish and it is very taboo many may not be very open about it.

Another, point to address is the rapid transition of the economy and the increasing standards of living. An article in the January 21st issue of the Economist noted that as of 2010, half of the Chinese population lives in an urban setting. This shift in population occurred in part because of the increasing opportunities for higher paying jobs in the cities. However, a lot of people in China are in the mind set that Europe and America was in during our Industrial Revolution in the 19th and 20th centuries. That is the mindset of "Rise economically and socially". People are focused on creating fortunes and rising up through the class system and as a result have little time to "Explore" more personal emotion, etc. Yet, despite the increasing movement to the cities, half of the population still lives in a rural setting. When I was in China, I lived in a rural village for a small chunk of time and I can tell you right now, that it is very unlikely that you would have time to explore *BDL lifestyles. For one, families there generally do not make a lot of money, so there is none to be spent on diapers for recreation. Two, if you are a Chinese teenager, be it in the countryside or in the city, your life is focused on the college entrance exam. Unlike the SAT and ACT your score on the college exam does not determine which schools you "have the ability to get into", it defines what school(s) "you WILL go to". A low score means a bad school, bad school means bad job, bad job means bad life.

These are some characteristics that I would suggest everyone take into account as to determining the popularity of the *BDL lifestyle in the People's Republic of China. Please note, that the examples and considerations that I gave just now are VERY simplified answers to very complex issues and trends. However, I feel that what I listed can give anyone a good starting point for further research on the matter.