Thread: FI will be a Full Time Diapered Sissy Baby for 2 weeks starting Sunday!

Smile FI will be a Full Time Diapered Sissy Baby for 2 weeks starting Sunday!

I am on my way to fullfilling a dream of being a diapered sissy baby 24/7 starting Sunday. This will last for 2 weeks. During this time I will not use the toliet at all. I will wear only girlie baby clothes and dresses. I will be drinking only water, juice and warm imfant formula from baby bottles and eating nothing but Gerber Baby Food during this time. I have everything ready to go, down to a noisey plastic mattress protector!

If interested, you can read about it at my blog. I have been reporting what I am doing in preparation. Tomorrow my wife will be gone all day so I will be living as a diapered sissy baby all day for a trial run.

You can read about my progress at my blog site: - Going to be a full time diapered sissy baby! - Blogs

Beginning Sunday, I will be giving a very detailed report of my adventures!

Heh, this sounds like it could be quite an adventure! I hope you enjoy it!

Great for you, sounds like someone's gonna have some fun for the next few weeks ^_^ Do you have any friends helping you out with this, or are you doing this on your own?

I am doing it alone. I do not have any AB friends. Over the years I have met several in person. Most of them knowing I am a diapered sissy seen to either want me to buy them diapers or other baby things or they are looking for sexual favors.

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Thank you Bambino! I sure am having fun today!!