Thread: Greetings from a long time DL

Post Greetings from a long time DL

Hey all. Time to check in. I've been a DL as long as I can remember, and had an accommodating mom. That was more than cool, and I felt no shame. None of this being forced to wear stuff since that didn't happen. I was just allowed to wear diapers and plastic pants if I so desired. If I wanted disposables, I had to earn them with doing extra chores around the house.

Of course, being a DL put a damper on my dating life from junior high on up. I was deathly afraid of being found out. It hasn't been easy lately either. How do you tell a woman you like to be diapered? I don't believe in lying in relationships especially about something like this.

I have a tough row to hoe as the saying goes. I sure wouldn't introduce said woman to my friends before I told her. Certainly not everyone understands this.

That's all for now. Glad I'm here.

Welcome, your lucky having an accommodating parent like that, not sure if it's what I would have wanted but awesome never the less.

As for the dating, you really just have to put yourself out there, nothing is going to happen if you don't make any effort, diapers or otherwise. Not that I can really speak...

But welcome to the forum