It's been far too long since I last logged into my account. I've done a lot of growing up since I last had thoughts of my infatuation with diapers. This is partly due to me finding someone better to dedicate my affection towards. We've been together since November 23rd of 2010 and I tell you it's been amazing. Since then it had seem I had lost my interest in diapers and for a moment in time I had finally thought I was over such an interest. But I was wrong, I had assumed I relinquished all those thoughts. I slowly started to rekindle my love of diapers but I had no idea as to why. So now I'm back and realized I won't be able to forget what has been embedded into my head since I was for 4. I got to say it feels good to be back.

I'm Green and very eager to meet some new acquaintances. So please don't be afraid to get into contact with me. I'm more then willing to listen and speak if given the chance.

I'm into all types of genres of literature. Find all types of genres of music to be fascinating and have an eye for architecture. As of now I'm pursing a degree in architecture at Texas Tech. If anyone goes to Tech let me know it'd be nice to see a fellow DL.