Thread: Hi there

Talking Hi there

My name i nosense, was going to call myself noNsense, but that was taken.

I'm a Norwegian diaper lover. Right now I'm wearing a Abena Abri-Form M4.

I think you get a bit tired of just diaper-talk, so I can tell you things about me that is not diaper related! :-)

I'm 20-25 years old, live in the "mid-west" part of Norway, with wonderful fjords and mountains. I'm studying marketing in a small town, not far from my home, a bit smaller town. When I'm not studying or wearing diapers, I'm kind of a supersocial dude! I love drinking, I love girls, I love food, I love everything related to being social. I also do a lot of derping around on the interwebs, just for fun. As a activity, I love just getting on a bicycle and just go as far and long as I can, without a break. Because of this, this activity is kind of diaper-related, 'cause I tend to drink a lot, and when I've started, I don't wanna stop just for peeing/pooping.

So, I think you've learned a lot about me in just a few seconds now. If there's anything else, I mean anything, you would like to know about me, please ask! :-)

Have a great week! :-)

Hello. I must say I like your nick. :P What is your favourite food?