Thread: Ardinkal

Default Ardinkal

Hi, my name is Ardin! I've been a DL for a few years now since a friend convinced me to try it. I'm only a little into AB, sucking my thumb or a pacifier but I think that's just my oral fixation. I'm very into wearing and wetting, not into messing at all. This is the first time I've actually gotten on a forum or anything though so.... Hi!

Hi ardinkal and welcome to the site. We're mostly all diaper lovers here, though having gotten started because a friend suggested it is interesting. Besides diapers, what else do you like to do? I'm a musician, classically trained, though I've played for 15 years in a very good rock band. I also am a writer and have a story on Nook.

Hello Ardin - Welcome
    You caught my interest with your oral fixation and your reading of fantasy & sci-fi. What do you like to ... ... read? (Sorry, couldn't resist). Any favourite authors?
    Last edited by DaidyBear; 27-Mar-2012 at 22:56.