Thread: hello i am from michigan

Default hello i am from michigan

i am 28 years old i and i am an adbl [removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 26-Mar-2012 at 22:32. Reason: No personal ads, please

Ah, a fellow Michigander! Welcome. So, since we're a community of people who happen to enjoy diapers (rather than a diaper community), what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, sports, activities, interests?

Hi there, welcome to ADISC.

What you've given us doesn't really tell us a whole lot about you. I'm sure there's more to you than just being a 28 year old ABDL from Michigan and we'd like to get to know you as more than just another diaper wearer. Can you tell us some other things about yourself like your hobbies or interests or favourite constellations? If you're not sure what to write, we've got a cheat sheet for a good introduction that you might find useful.

i am into tattoos metalcore music i build custom models in my spare time i write songs what else would you like to know?