Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone,

I am new here and just glad to be among friends who understand where I am coming from. I am still nervous to post about all this AB/DL stuff, but really glad to know I am now alone.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. You are far from alone (there are at least tens of thousands of us around the world), and many of us have had the same feelings and dealt with the same issues you're dealing with now. Now you've got people you can count on for support.

Stay dry and happy!

Hey there! Could you tell us a bit about your interests? I'm a computer guy and enjoy reading about and playing with technology (particularly Android, as of late), and I've seen quite a few fellow programmers and techies on here.

Also, is your username by any chance in reference to the song Moon Baby by Godsmack?

Welcome ^^ hope to see you around the site!