Thread: I'm new here and incontinent

Default I'm new here and incontinent

I happen to be incontinent forever now because of radical prostatectomy (prostate/lymph nodes) removed. I had some incontinence before but now it is peramate. But one of the side effects is being impotence for now. I happen to live in the Northern Part of Northern California (Shasta area) an I am65 years, 5'6", 155 lbs, brn eyes/hair -some grey and have been an ab/dl for many years. I however don't care for bottles/pacifiers scene. I do have a few pictures of me in a crib though. Anyway's i would love to talk to others who are incontinent and/or abdl

Hey there, skiparope1! (Wow, interesting name!) Welcome to ADISC. There are quite a few people here on ADISC that are incontinent, it's no biggie. Most of us here are AB/DL, and the rest are supportive, so having AB/DL interests is kind of the norm, and doesn't help us get to know you. How about you tell us some of your non-AB/DL interests?

I now experience urge incontinence as a result of prostate problems. I have to pee all the time and sometimes the feeling is so urgent I don't think I will make it to a toilet. Sometimes I spurt on myself before I can make it. I am always looking for a toilet. I need to know where I can pee next. It causes me a lot anxiety and distraction. This has been getting worse and worse. I started to count the number to times I peed in a day and it has been running 13-16 times a day plus I get up 2-3 times a night. As a diaper lover I have gotten a lot of pleasure wearing diapers by choice. I am having a hard time taking the step from 7 x 24 to 7 x 24 x 365. I like to wet myself but I don't want to give up all control.