Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I Crazy

Default Am I Crazy

i am an adult baby i have cerebral palsy (moderate form)

i usually do my ab activities when i am alone which is mostly at night time but for months now i have wanted some ab interaction not on line and its not happening

as of right now writing this i feel like a child playing grown up am i crazy

i am seeing a councilor but she keeps re scheduling me

jakeisme

i dont think your crazy. yu just want real interaction instead of a website. i think thats what a large amount of us want

no your not crazy may be hazy.
    For what your going through is not easy
    god bless you
    for only children at heart are always in his hands.

i dont understand what you mean by hazy

Quote Originally Posted by applebee View Post
    no your not crazy may be hazy.
    For what your going through is not easy
    god bless you
    for only children at heart are always in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by LilRetroBoy View Post
    i dont understand what you mean by hazy
    I don't understand any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I don't understand any of it.
    I think he's saying that the OP isn't crazy but rather unsure of what he wants or is not thinking clearly and this may be due to the fact that this is a hard thing to convey to others or get your head around without giving it a proper think. Then some stuff about God.

But no you aren't crazy, just a little bit lonely and perhaps regressing just that little bit too much.

being an adult baby diaper lover is a lonely life. It does not go away , the reason for this is , because when you were between the age of one to three one of your baby sitters masterbated you a bunch of times while you were being changed. As you know the learning years are between the ages of 1 and 3 it is only natural for you to have these feelings for diapers. Have you ever wondered why when you walked down the diaper aisle , you were sexualy turned on. We as humans are supposed to wait til we are past puburty to have sex with a woman, so that we are hooked on the females of our race, sexualy. But when you are molested at a young age , you experience orgasm differently and your attracted to diapers instead. I am 49 and I have told few people, including a councelor and like sabriety diapers are acohol to us. I was off diapers for 10 years , but like alcohol , I tried just one diaper, and it felt so good that i just kept doing it. I have never had a what you call it," a mommy"in my whole life as a diaper lover. first accept your self this is not your fault, and keep moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by skilganon View Post
    being an adult baby diaper lover is a lonely life. It does not go away , the reason for this is , because when you were between the age of one to three one of your baby sitters masterbated you a bunch of times while you were being changed. As you know the learning years are between the ages of 1 and 3 it is only natural for you to have these feelings for diapers. Have you ever wondered why when you walked down the diaper aisle , you were sexualy turned on. We as humans are supposed to wait til we are past puburty to have sex with a woman, so that we are hooked on the females of our race, sexualy. But when you are molested at a young age , you experience orgasm differently and your attracted to diapers instead. I am 49 and I have told few people, including a councelor and like sabriety diapers are acohol to us. I was off diapers for 10 years , but like alcohol , I tried just one diaper, and it felt so good that i just kept doing it. I have never had a what you call it," a mommy"in my whole life as a diaper lover. first accept your self this is not your fault, and keep moving forward
    If you were molested as a child, it was a crime and a tragedy but it doesn't follow that everyone's (or even the majority's) experience is the same. I've never seen anything to convince me that there is any single cause for this, nor at this point do I really care.

To the OP: it's certainly odd behavior. There also isn't anything intrinsically harmful to it. I don't think anyone wakes up and suddenly knows how to be an adult, whether they're ABDL or not. Do what you can and see if you can get your conselor to see you. It's all manageable and people here will help.

i have to agree with you on your 1st point because i wasn't sexually abused at any point of my child hood or to this day what i want is to live as a little boy full time i just no i will lose many friends over that but i don't care what i do worry about is my family i know i can't explain to them why i feel i am a little boy in a adults body who's having to play at being grown up

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If you were molested as a child, it was a crime and a tragedy but it doesn't follow that everyone's (or even the majority's) experience is the same. I've never seen anything to convince me that there is any single cause for this, nor at this point do I really care.

To the OP: it's certainly odd behavior. There also isn't anything intrinsically harmful to it. I don't think anyone wakes up and suddenly knows how to be an adult, whether they're ABDL or not. Do what you can and see if you can get your conselor to see you. It's all manageable and people here will help.

Hang on in there, LilRetroBoy. I appreciate you have CP, and AB feelings. You must bear in mind that everyone of us has bad days, weeks, and even months.

Out of interest, you mention being online at night. I'm going to sound parental now (sorry), but are you making sure the PC goes off early in the evening? Staring at a backlit screen increases the hormone seratonin in your body, this in turn keeps you awake, and gives you a bad night's sleep - result=feeling off colour/down in the dumps/certainly not 100%. Certainly I'm no doc, but several documentaries have pointed to PC's in the bedroom being a bad idea - thought I'd run it past you.

Best wishes.