Thread: old guy

Thumbs up old guy

I have been a diaper lover for a looooong time. More than 50 years. My favorite protection is heavy cotton pull ups with rubber pants. I wear those around the house or away from the house if I know I will be able to get home to change. If I have to change away from home, I wear belted undergarments under cotton menís briefs with rubber pants. That is the easiest to change but I have to change them more often as I donít trust them to hold as much as my cloth diapers.

I am very comfortable wearing diapers in public. They make me feel secure. I have worn them enough to not worry about leaks. If I get a leak, most people donít notice. They donít notice that I am wearing diapers either.

I wear 7 x 24 as much as I can. Iíd prefer to be in diapers all the time but life gets in the way. I am essentially incontinent when I am in diapers. I have been wetting myself for so long it is almost an unconscious act. What is unconscious is how long I can run on just letting the urine drain out. I donít know when I stop.

I now have prostate problems and have found that just letting everything drain out as long as possible means I only have to get up once at night. Of course I am fully diapered at night too so I no longer get up to pee. I am seeing a urologist for my prostate. I have not talked to him directly about my diaper use. I told him I had worn a disposable when I was having a bad spell of really frequent urination and I was afraid Iíd wet myself at a bad time. I didnít talk to him again about diapers and he didnít ask.

I love to wear diapers now more than ever and find they still excite me. I feel best right before I realize I am starting to pee and know I can do it and nobody else will know.

Well this is definitely more refreshing than the usual two line long post declaring love for diapers. But we do like to know a little bit more about you other than your reasons for wearing.

You say life gets in the way. Well what manner of life is it? What do you do for a living, or for fun, or both?

I'm glad you liked it. Life getting in the way just means times when I can't wear my diapers discreetly. My DL activity is very personal and private. I want to keep it that way. Over the years, I have learned I can wear diapers almost all the time and get away with it. Nobody notices or even thinks about it.