25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup XD

17 68.00%
  • No :B

8 32.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old yet new? Sorta?

Default Old yet new? Sorta?

Those of you who know me from TBDL will probably recognize me as Sila :B I was sorta inactive on tbdl, then something happened and adisc came up. annd here I am again. XD I decided to go by this name instead just as a new start, I guess.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Sila :D 17 yrs old, not reallly interested in many ab/tb/dl things anymore though I still take a bit of an interest in it, and I support it still. <.< Um...i forgot what to say :3

hi <3

Welcome back, have a good time here. Always interesting seeing older members come back.

It's nice that all the members of tbdl eventually make it here, I wonder how many more will arrive

Anyway, welcome back, even if the urge isn't strong now, maybe it will resurge . . .

Sila! I remember you! Welcome back, have a great time here. You'll notice we've grown a bit ^_^

Hey Sila! Welcome back - been a while since I've seen you.

Remembering you would require me having met you in the first place. Welcome back, anyway!