Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Powder scent

Default Baby Powder scent

I, while not really being of the AB variety, am increasingly finding myself interested in the smell of baby powder. Enough to the point that I would like the smell to be more present. Does anyone know a way to have things, like clothes, sheets, (myself?) etc., smell more like baby powder for longer periods of time? I'm curious as to if it's even doable.

There's such a thing as baby powder scented deodorant. I've seen some in spray form.

There is? I've never heard of it. Where might I find this?

I've bought the baby powder deodorant that my wife (and I sometimes) wear at walmart. The stuff we have is made by Ban.

Does it actually smell like baby powder or is it just a strong, general-deodorant smell? Because I may definitely need to invest in that if it works.

It's pretty strong at first. but as you go through the day, the smell fades to your nose... I think the smell would still be there to others though.

Oh, okay. That sounds interesting. I'll look into it. Thanks. :3

There are baby powder candels....I have found them at craft shows and primitives shops. Might be a little hard to come by but if you can find them they are great! They really smell like baby powder.

That actually sounds really intriguing. I will probably look those up. If my house smelled like baby powder I think that would be a bit exciting. Thanks.

One of the AB stores sells Pampers scent which may be similar. For the life of me, I can't remember which site,however. I understand it's fairly potent.