Thread: Kaam14: hi

Kaam14

Default Kaam14: hi

Hey you guys. Well as you can tell I'm new here and am mainly looking for friends umm what else oh well I live in Oregon so if you do to that's awesome well c ya around.

Fayte

Hey, Kaam14! Welcome to ADISC! We're pretty much all really friendly, so you don't ave to worry about making friends. What do you like to do? Do you cook? Play a sport or an instrument? Draw? Sing? Most people here like diapers, but we want to get to know the whole you. Diapers don't consume our lives.

Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll find many resources and support here. :-)

Wow another Oregonian. Welcome glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaam14 View Post
    Hey you guys. Well as you can tell I'm new here and am mainly looking for friends umm what else oh well I live in Oregon so if you do to that's awesome well c ya around.

Kaam14

Haha bambinopants it's awesome that you live in Oregon there should be more of us :p don't know if I can consider myself one never worn lol :p where in Oregon do you live?

I live in Beaverton. I like it, not too far from the beach or the mountains since I like to do a variety of things. How about you where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaam14 View Post
    Haha bambinopants it's awesome that you live in Oregon there should be more of us :p don't know if I can consider myself one never worn lol :p where in Oregon do you live?

Kaam14

I live in Lake Oswego ya know the super duper crazy white part of Oregon :p not to far from the beach either (went to cannon yesterday ^^)

---------- Post added 31-03-2012 at 16:22 ---------- Previous post was 27-03-2012 at 11:17 ----------

Bambinopants how long have you lived in Oregon (lol sorry cant pm yet if you wanna chat my Skype is [Removed])
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 07-May-2012 at 06:33.

csaw700

Hey, nice to meet you.