Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz Shipping

Default Cuddlz Shipping

I recently order a onesie from cuddlz and I was just wondering how long does it take to get to you? I live in the USA so i prefer someone one that ordered from them in the usa. I know i have read UK people receiving htem the next day. I ordered them on march 23rd so i don't expect for them to be shipped until monday.

They used FedEx for shipping, so you can probably check from your tracking number - they should tell you this when you get an email to say it's shipped. I usually count on a couple of weeks for things to ship from the US so the other way is probably similar.

The other way round for you but I've ordered from the US and the stuff has been shipped via Fedex and it took about 5 days to arrive (would've been 4 but for some reason it spend ages waiting for clearing at Stanstead) so I'd assume it would be around 1 week for it to arrive.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Gotta ask; why did you order cuddlz instead of bambinos?
    "I recently order a onesie from cuddlz"

While Bambino diapers may be made by the same people that make Cuddlz diapers, they don't stock the same other ABDL products. From memory, Bambino store stock diapers only, Cuddlz sell the diapers, and other stuff like onesies that kratox ordered.

I might cancel this order and get a custom one from cosyn dry. I honestly think the shipping would be the same for them too but i found one that i liked better on their site. I might stick with cuddlz onesies though cause they seem to have higher quality material. PLus it looks soft :3

Your choice, obviously, but having both, here's my quick summary : The Cuddlz onesie is fleece and a bit on the warm side. They fit a bit on the large side compared to the Cosy 'n Dry onesies, but I like both. I find the Cuddlz fabric I've got (dinos) very cute, although the teddy bear one from Cosy 'n Dry is quite nice too. The Cosy 'n Dry onesies come in plain sretchy cotton (similar to t-shirts).

Quote Originally Posted by kfc View Post
    "i recently order a onesie from cuddlz"

while bambino diapers may be made by the same people that make cuddlz diapers, they don't stock the same other abdl products. From memory, bambino store stock diapers only, cuddlz sell the diapers, and other stuff like onesies that kratox ordered.
    hurrdurr

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFox View Post
    Your choice, obviously, but having both, here's my quick summary : The Cuddlz onesie is fleece and a bit on the warm side. They fit a bit on the large side compared to the Cosy 'n Dry onesies, but I like both. I find the Cuddlz fabric I've got (dinos) very cute, although the teddy bear one from Cosy 'n Dry is quite nice too. The Cosy 'n Dry onesies come in plain sretchy cotton (similar to t-shirts).
    Does the cuddlez shrink after wash? When i measured my chest it was 32 inches. I got a small. I thought the padding would help it fit better, but you said they tend to fit big :S. I can still cancel the order it hasn't been shipped yet. Also that is the same onesie i ordered x3.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Does the cuddlez shrink after wash? When i measured my chest it was 32 inches. I got a small. I thought the padding would help it fit better, but you said they tend to fit big :S. I can still cancel the order it hasn't been shipped yet. Also that is the same onesie i ordered x3.
    I haven't washed mine yet... Only got it on Saturday and I've not had an opportunity to wear it yet :P It looks a bit on the large side for me (I got a large). I tend to order AB clothing a bit on the big side as it's got to fit in the extra bulk. My feeling is usually that length is more critical than chest size on these for them to do their job effectively.