Thread: spaceman3d Introduction

Default spaceman3d Introduction

Hello, I am a sometimes shy, sometimes outspoken AB/DL. It really depends on who I am talking to and how well I know them. I have been into wearing diapers since I was about 12 years old, and I still wear them quite frequently. It is not something to be ashamed of (although some discretion is definitely a good idea). I feel that it is simply another dimension of who I am. I haven't explored too much of the AB side, although I have experimented-and liked it! I graduated from college in 2001, and I am looking to go back to school for computer programming. I have a natural knack for all things technological. I like chat rooms. I'm love to talk to other AB/DL's. Not just to hear your stories but to share my own experiences and opinions as well. I can talk about just about anything. Well, that's me. I hope to get to know you better. Feel free to message me any time!

welcome and hope you are going to have a nice time here and find allot of friends.

Welcome to ADISC, I think you'll find the members here(Or at least a portion of them) are just as technologically inclined as yourself.

Might I ask what your previous degree's major was? Hope it was something exciting! :P (If not to me, to someone else who strolls along and sees this)