Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How should a caretaker deal whit a diaper change in public restroom?

Default How should a caretaker deal whit a diaper change in public restroom?

Like the topic say what should be the beast way? And how should you handle when the notis that you (male) and you daddy come out from the same restroom?

Sorry if it is some miss spelling.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you are doing it for fun - don't do it - otherwise use a family restroom where it is just the 2 of you in there and you can lock the door.

But it can still be people that notes it. Or have i wrong?

PaddedPuppy

Depends on where you go. I went into a individual toilet, it was more then big enough for a wheelchair. Someone else went in with me for the purpose of changing but seconds later security were banging on the door telling us to get out. The only public toilet good for changing people changing others in is one of the self cleaning ones on street corners. They even have a change table thats quite big and strong enough for an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    If you are doing it for fun - don't do it
    I don't see why not...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    And how should you handle when the notis that you (male) and you daddy come out from the same restroom?
    Well, for most people, their daddy is around the same age as them, so people would just assume that you were hanging out in public and took a bathroom break. Most public bathrooms have multiple urinals and stalls, so it wouldn't be an issue, people would just assume you used those. If it's a single bathroom then... well, you either need to just not care what people might think, or wait to change until you can go somewhere private. I'd just not care, to be honest. You don't know them, so why bother caring what they think?

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I went into a individual toilet, it was more then big enough for a wheelchair. Someone else went in with me for the purpose of changing but seconds later security were banging on the door telling us to get out.
    Unless you have a physical need, I agree with this. I don't see the difference between people in a CT/AB relationship using a public restroom for a diaper change different from two people who use a public restroom to bone.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Unless you have a physical need, I agree with this. I don't see the difference between people in a CT/AB relationship using a public restroom for a diaper change different from two people who use a public restroom to bone.
    If you're out in public and you need a change, sometimes it's just not feasible to go somewhere private. It's completely different than going in there to bone. If you don't change, there's the risk of getting a rash, plus it's not necessarily sexual for everyone, either. As long as you're not also giving like a handy while you're changing, then it should be fine.

PaddedPuppy

Going slightly off topic, but does it really matter whats happening inside there, if its just someone urinating, changing their diaper, changing someone else or having sex? Its out of public view and between 2 people agreeing to it.

Going slightly off topic, but does it really matter whats happening inside there, if its just someone urinating, changing their diaper, changing someone else or having sex? Its out of public view and between 2 people agreeing to it.
    Two people having sex in a place like that is still considered a public area. It's unsanitary and can, hilariously, be rather noisy. No one want to deal with that, so it's not allowed.

kitten13

Depends on where you go. I went into a individual toilet, it was more then big enough for a wheelchair. Someone else went in with me for the purpose of changing but seconds later security were banging on the door telling us to get out. The only public toilet good for changing people changing others in is one of the self cleaning ones on street corners. They even have a change table thats quite big and strong enough for an adult.
    Why were security banging the door for you to get out? What happened after that? Sorry just a little confused