Thread: Hi everyone

Smile Hi everyone

Hi! Im 21 yo, DL. i have notice that i've liked diapers since when i was 8-9 yo.
    I dont wear them every day 24/7 but sometimes. Often on the weekends.

I look really forward to meet new people and friends on this site.

Greetings from Nizo

Hi Nizo. Hope you have fun on ADISC, your bound to make friends here. It's a little bit easier to make friends if you tell us a little bit more about yourself. So what kinds of things do you like to do? What hobbies do you have?

Well here's one friend for you right now. I'm roughly your age (I'm almost 19). I've loved diapers since I was 4-5 but later it developed into a little girl thing. But on another note, what are your interests? Mine are physics and linguistics mostly. I know Egyptian hieroglyphics (yes I can read them) and Italian.

If you mean what hobbies i like? Snowmobiling is the best thing in the world! And one hobby that works the whole year is Computers, more technic stuff. Cars, Dragracing.
    I'm usually checking out dragracing on the summers. Biking around town with a friend.

Tesla and Offtosleep. What is your hobby?