Thread: Finding Plastic Depend Diapers

Default Finding Plastic Depend Diapers

Depends clearance sale is almost over at Walgreens and other drug stores on the Maxi 6 tabs in plastic covered.
    Walgreens still has the adjustable underwear on clearance for around $3.35 and we know it is cloth covered. So the questions is where can we expect to find Depends Maxi 6 tabs in plastic? Are these diapers gone in the retail stores forever? Where can we find these old time favorites that were so cheap other than E-Bay?

I was in CVS last night, and totally meant to look...

But sadly, I forgot. Sorry!

They are still on Depend's website... Personally, I don't think they would discontinue them...

I bought em in walmart the other night.

I bought 14 pack of depends with tabs for $3.80 a pack or so in the last 2 weeks. Now there around $11.45 everywhere.

Yes Depends plastic diapers are still on clearance. One Walgreens had 3 packages of small on clearence and 1 package of large that was not marked down. In another Walgreens the section was completed re-organized and there were none to be found. I had a coupon from the sunday paper and was lucky to purchase the last 3 mediums on clearence.

I just saw the target has start to discount them as well $8.49 but depend has a $2 coupon on there site, so its better than nothing

Target had the adjustable underwear at 10.49. Rite Aid had the plastics with tapes for $10 they only had small tho boo.

Walmart frequently has depends max, especially in autumn and winter. My walgreens sold all their depends when they were on clearance and now they have a new supply of them at their normal price.