Thread: A humble greetings.

Default A humble greetings.

Greetings everyone.

My name is Joey. I'm almost 19 years old and I'm currently working towards a Biochemistry degree in College. I'm a bit of a lazy person (really doesn't help with the major at all), but I'm hoping that I can work past that so that I can have a good future.

I don't know exactly when my fascination with diapers started; I can remember some vague instances from before I turned 10 of thinking about wanting to wear them again. I guess I would say the interest has always been a part of me.

Some of my hobbies are fighting games (particularly Blazblue at the moment), Nerf guns, and RPGs including MMORPGs (though my choice of studies has certainly detracted from my ability to play them). I'm also a bit of an anime fan.

I can't wait to get to know some of ya! See you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurlay View Post
    Greetings everyone.

My name is Joey. I'm almost 19 years old and I'm currently working towards a Biochemistry degree in College. I'm a bit of a lazy person (really doesn't help with the major at all), but I'm hoping that I can work past that so that I can have a good future.

I don't know exactly when my fascination with diapers started; I can remember some vague instances from before I turned 10 of thinking about wanting to wear them again. I guess I would say the interest has always been a part of me.

Some of my hobbies are fighting games (particularly Blazblue at the moment), Nerf guns, and RPGs including MMORPGs (though my choice of studies has certainly detracted from my ability to play them). I'm also a bit of an anime fan.

I can't wait to get to know some of ya! See you around.
    So an Anime Fan, what are your favourite series?

Hmm, first ones that come to mind are azumanga daioh, magical girl lyrical nanoha, and trinity blood. I'm watching Angel Beats now though.

I watched magical girl lyrical nanoha for a while, the staff voices were epic XD