Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where do you ADISC?

Default Where do you ADISC?

I've been ADISCing on my laptop on a train for the past 2 hours and it got me wondering are you guys happy to ADISC in public or does it need to be behind closed doors? Is it easier or harder for you to ADISC than go out in a diaper or little clothes?

When you're out and about on ADISC is it ever as open as being on laptop where people can look over your shoulder or do you only use your mobile or tablet which is easier to conceal?

And finally where do you think was the most risky place that you have ever been on ADISC?

I've not been too worried on the train today, there aren't many people on it and I've tried my best to make looking over my shoulder very difficult and when people have tried to catch a sneaky glimpse most likely they only see the forum forms not things like the forum tagline at the bottom or the forum names, and the occasional AB/DL reference that they'd need to care enough to look up in order to understand.

teddybear206

i adisc where ever i want and if someone wants to take a looksie theyll get a always fresh never frozen fist.

EmeraldsAndLime

Generally while sitting on the toilet. Is where most of my quality posts come from.

Depends on where I am and what I'm doing. Right this second, I'm sitting on the couch with my iPad. When I'm at work, I pop in from my iPhone, but use the default mobile theme. I don't think that I've visited from my iMac or MacBookAir yet, but I'm sure I will at some point...

Ryga

Right now I'm using my laptop sitting on my bed in the bedroom I share with my two sisters. They're in the room as I'm posting this now but think I'm using youtube or something. I just hope neither one decides to see what I'm actully doing, because that could get AWKWARD.

Supersam1223

I use my iPod predominantly, on Tapatalk. I also use Tapatalk on my phone, when I'm out. I will use my laptop, but it takes so much longer that I rarely bother. Right now, I'm lying in bed on my iPod.

The most public place I've been on ADISC was in a coffee shop, but the way it's laid out, it's in the middle of a shopping centre, and it has an "outside" bit, in which I was seated, meaning that anyone who walked past could see, if they had cared to look closely enough. This was on a Saturday as well, so it was busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    I use my iPod predominantly, on Tapatalk. I also use Tapatalk on my phone, when I'm out. I will use my laptop, but it takes so much longer that I rarely bother. Right now, I'm lying in bed on my iPod.

The most public place I've been on ADISC was in a coffee shop, but the way it's laid out, it's in the middle of a shopping centre, and it has an "outside" bit, in which I was seated, meaning that anyone who walked past could see, if they had cared to look closely enough. This was on a Saturday as well, so it was busy.
    I was at work with kids all around ADISCing today. Kinda funny how the person standing next to you has no clue...

Not to derail the topic, but how well does tapatalk work versus mobile safari on the iPod? I have two iDevices that I'm considering installing it on...

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by sjenkins View Post
    Not to derail the topic, but how well does tapatalk work versus mobile safari on the iPod? I have two iDevices that I'm considering installing it on...
    I don't really know, I've always used Tapatalk, or the full site on Safari. I only use Safari if I want to answer a poll, or edit my profile.

I don't really care if somebody reads over my shoulder and I'm on ADISC. I was on it on my laptop at school today even.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    I don't really know, I've always used Tapatalk, or the full site on Safari. I only use Safari if I want to answer a poll, or edit my profile.
    Ok. I figured it was worth asking.