Thread: Have you?

Default Have you?

I'm wondering if any of you girls had an issue with buying clothes online your first time? if so how did you over come it? I have found some really cute pj's that I like but I am afraid to buy them online. Their from a company I like so why is it still a problem? I can't bring myself to buy clothes online. Is it me or is it just that I like to try mine on before I get them to make sure they fit right. Any suggestions on what I can do to help me be able to buy clothes online?

If you can get the exact measurements of garment it makes things easier, I would suggest going to brick and mortar if you can and look at one person to see if the size perceptions match up, I know this can be nerve racking, but usually no one will give you any guff. IF not available to check out locally check the online stores return policy a lot of online clothes dealers, offer free shipping and returns so people can shop with out the try on anxiety.

Ordering online is usually easy for me. The hard part ia guessing my size based on what vague information I can find. If I cab convince myself that it will probably fit, then it's usually okay after that.

for some reason or another i can't order online. I did happen to stop my my local Wal-Mart and pick up some comfy Pj's though. Pink and purple. I know what sizes i wear mostly.. It's just some things are a bit odd on sizes. I might take another stab at it when I can get some money saved up and go get some new pants.