Thread: Finally back again.....probably be gone in a week >.>

Default Finally back again.....probably be gone in a week >.>

Ummmmm......I'm guessing I'm back....I think? >.< Anyways I'm 23 year old, I love to draw and play video game (I have an Vectrex, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Genesis, PS2, 360, Game Gear, PSP, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA SP, and 3DS). I also love music, mostly rock but I listen to almost anything and I been trying to learn the guitar off and on lately too......

I really don't know what else to say so just randomly ask me question if you want to know anything else lol.

wow, you've been around here since March 2008? sweet. you're an old-timer like dogboy :-)

my friend had a Vectrex and i was so jealous!

and good luck learning guitar. i built a PowerPoint presentation about learning guitar for a co-worker of mine, let me know if you're interested and i'll send it to you somehow.

and as for a question, hmm... how's the weather in DreamLand?

Probably because I'd end up lurker again >.> lol

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    wow, you've been around here since March 2008? sweet. you're an old-timer like dogboy :-)

my friend had a Vectrex and i was so jealous!

and good luck learning guitar. i built a PowerPoint presentation about learning guitar for a co-worker of mine, let me know if you're interested and i'll send it to you somehow.

and as for a question, hmm... how's the weather in DreamLand?
    2008...damn it doesn't seem like 4 years >.<. I wish I could play my vectrex but I don't a controller for it. As for the guitar, I bought that game RockSmith for the 360, it pretty cool....it like guitar hero with a real guitar lol. Finally the weather in Dreamland depends on what area your in but watch out for the waddle dee and waddle doo if you ever come here.