Thread: Adult baby literature?

Default Adult baby literature?

Does anyone know of any adult baby/diaper lover literature out there on the market that isn't over 20 years old?

umm i hate to say this but its mostly like erotica.....

"Daddy's Girl" by Stella Black is the only age based role play book I can think of. It's not really an AB relationship I guess as she isn't a baby, but he's her daddy. I like it.

Yeah, go to Kindle and query adult baby stories. There mostly all from one writer, though there is a story, "A Baby In My Bed". She's been on ADISC recently talking about her book. WBDaddy has written a number of stories which appear here on ADISC and there are some other writers as well.

I hear that JK Rowling will be writing a new *B/DL book soon. So will Stephanie Meyer. Harry Potter/Twilight regression age play? Sounds like a Pulitzer winner to me!

If you look around there are actually a lot of books on abs. Unfortunately they probably aren't what you are looking for as most are either erotica books, or informative books. Your best bet is to search "adult baby" on amazon.

The Rosalie Bent book on Amazon is likely the most current and comprehensive.

I just finished reading a book called, Ageplay: From Diapers to Diplomas by Paul Rulof. It is available as both a e-book and paperback. It is a fairly comprehensiveness book that covers many aspects of ageplay including Adult Babies.

Another book that I just bought (but haven't started yet) is The Age Play and Diaper Fetish Handbook by Penny Barber.

Both of these books are not erotica. They are rather very comprehensive discussions surrounding Ageplay and ABDL.