Thread: Women wearing in public

Question Women wearing in public

So I feel like it's harder for women to wear in public compared to men. Like the cut of our shirts and pants make it harder to hide diapers. I don't know about the other ladies on this site, but I usually wear low rise jeans, and they're loose enough to fit a diaper underneath, but tight enough to conform to my body AND the diaper. Shirts usually aren't very long and will rise up when I have to bend over.

I have worn in public but only pampers or goodnites. They're thin enough but I feel like the goodnites make my butt look weird.

Any suggestions? Should I maybe get a pair of jeans the next size up? I don't want to wear a bunch of stuff I'm going to drown in, so to speak.

Have you tried leggings and a dress?

Or jeans and one of those long tshirt/dress type things that I don't know the name of! I tend to live in outfits like that!

Being I'm a guy and not a cross dresser, I can't offer any advice on which clothing would probably work. But that is an interesting and good point you bring up that I agree with. Women's clothing is definitely styled to show more skin and show off your bodies more, so I imagine it would make it a little more challenging to wear in public. While I'm sure Goodnites probably make a difference that you can notice, I'm sure they're discrete/trim enough that no one else notices anything. My only suggestion would be to try different sizes (like trying the next size up) and see what works. Finding different types of panties or underpants may make a difference as well. Sorry I can't be of much help, I'm sure better suggestions will start to pop up on this thread if people have any useful advice.

Skirts and dresses are your friend. I can fit diapers under my jeans, but it isn't very comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Skirts and dresses are your friend. I can fit diapers under my jeans, but it isn't very comfy.
    Grrr that seems like the best suggestion so far, but I don't really like wearing skirts or dresses unless I have to. I'm a bit of a tomboy.

So I went to buy some new jeans today and I wore a goodnite to see how the new jeans would work with my diapers. I went one size up from my usual, there's only a slight difference but enough to be comfortable with. I also went with darker denim, which seems to hide the details of my butt.

how is the goodnight treating you... you been diapered all week??

Well here's a funny idea that I just came up with. What about spanx like type undergarments on top, to hide it? Works really well with jeans. When I gained a bit of weight and couldn't fit into my dress pants last minute with no time to shop, I used those to get them on. Thank god those days are over. haha.

In my case I have one of those hoodie dresses. It's long enough to hide my bum and conforming enough that I still look quite cute. And fun to wear with jeans or tights. )

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedPiplup View Post
    So I went to buy some new jeans today and I wore a goodnite to see how the new jeans would work with my diapers. I went one size up from my usual, there's only a slight difference but enough to be comfortable with. I also went with darker denim, which seems to hide the details of my butt.
    Also, don't forget that darker color denim will help hide any leaks.