Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 tapes vs. 6 tapes

Default 4 tapes vs. 6 tapes

I was curious what every one thought do you prefer 6 tapes or 4 tapes?

My preference is a 6 tape diaper. They seem to fit better, smoother, with less buldges.

I also like the 6 tape designs, they seem to just fit better vs the 4 tape design, depends max with the 6 tapes fits me better then the abena line does with 4 tapes.

Butterfly Mage

I'd say I get a more form-fitting feel from a 6-tape diaper.

I never had the pleasure of using 6 tapes. I'm quite fond of my M2's. They fit me perfectly.

six tape's fit and hug the body better

I'm in favor of the 6 tapes as well. It's too bad that most of the premium diapers have 4 tapes. I sometimes use clear duct tape to add to the top to use as the 5th and 6th tape. This makes 24/7s fit a lot better.

hrmm I must be the odd man out. I find more tapes just makes the entire experience fussy and unnecessary. a proper fitting diaper will fit well regardless of the number of tapes. in my personal experience I actually prefer the simpler two tapes of the ABU diapers (too bad their diapers aren't worth the cost in terms of performance). but if I had to choose between 4 and 6, it would for sure be 4.

Def a 6-taper. Though I agree that I like the 2 tapes, too.