Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

im just a average gay guy going through a lot of medical issues in recent years. have been incontinent for some time. i like wearing diapers and such so its not a concern to me or something i am ashamed of. i joined this site to explore and enjoy my way of life. i am do not have a paraphilia or sexual attachment to diapers but i do not have prejudice for those who do. I work in the medical field so I guess I am accustomed to bodily function and do not take offense easily when it comes to personal preferences or needs. I am very open to discussion as long as it does not diverge into the perverse.

Welcome to the site! Feel free to look around and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you very much for the gracious welcome!

So any other interests, Music, TV, Sport?

Yea, Im def into Subaru's (love rally). I am a super comic book dork soooo not into sports. lol. but i am no fatty. i am into working out, being healthy and such. Comedies help me live, from monty python to cartoons. love movies. u??

Welcome. I love the guys on "Big Ban Theory" and their enjoyment of comic books. There was a guy in my college dorm who had so many comic books they filled his entire dorm room. No one could live with him! I used to enjoy comics, and probably still would if I could find the right kinds, but now I'm mostly into literature. Reading and writing takes a lot of my scarce free time.

there are so many great comics out there. great writing with modern comics. especially the independent titles. but yea. i love literature. i am actually writing my own nihilistic-fiction novel. i hope to get it finished soon and edited. then i am going to play the submission game.

Python FTW what's your favourite episode? (Dug and Dimsdale Piranha), sketch? (for me it's the Bruces I can recite it word for word from the book) and movie? (Life of brian although holy grail is a close second and meaning of life isn't very far behind) ^_^ s

As to comics DC, Marvel, Manga (JP comics in general) or other

I love all the Monty movies. My favs are Holy Grail & The Meaning Of Life. My fav circus episodes are Rock Notes & How to Recognize Different Types of Trees From Quite a Long Way Away.
    As for comics I have always been a fan of anything Alan Moore especially Miracleman. Old school, as a gay teen, I loved Elflord. I love Authority (now back to Stormwatch by DC), I gave up on Marvel back in the 90"s cuz they were making garbage. I love DC Sandman and all the spinoffs. I am a HUGE fan of David Lapham and his Stray Bullets, but thats been long gone. Currently I have been into Walking Dead, Invincible, and Chew. Manga titles have been Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist, but I do love the Anime more

So loads of fun stuff, The Larch.

I live in a house of Marvel and Anime fans, although their anime is not the likes of Bleach or FMA but more bezaar ones, of the few dozen they've shown me, I fell in love with these 4 Kuroshitsuji, Kampfer, Last Exile and Erueka 7. As to the comic books some where I've got a few issues of storm watch on loan from a friend that're still unread lying about, I take it it's worth a read?