Thread: disableddean

Smile disableddean

Hi, i'm dean, disabled but still like to do cooking and gardening and getting out when possible.
    i am i nappies all the time and wee and poo in them.
    I have to change them myself.
    I love life.

Thanks for reading this.

Welcome to Adisc, Dean. I have noticed your love of life, great positiveness and willingness to help others along on other sites, and I am sure this will be valued here. From your 'Personal Space' I note that you are concerned about people who might mock your religious beliefs. I am a newcomer to the site, but I have already seen how it is well-moderated to promote tolerance and to keep away any forms of unkindness. This applies to age, sexuality, politics, religion, disability of any kind, and attitudes to life in general. There is open discussion of course, especially vigorous on the 'Mature Topics' forum, but any form of personal mockery or other nastiness would not be tolerated. I hope you will enjoy the site as I have done so far, and feel comfortable here.

Spring is coming in your part of England, and the days get sunnier. What about that garden? . . .

Hello young man. I admire you very much. God bless you for your positive attitude. What's blooming in your garden?