Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ADISC Pokeman fans

Smile ADISC Pokeman fans

Ok then ADISC. Who here is a mad Pokemon fan?

About 6 months ago, a very good friend on here re-introduced me to the world of Pokemon, and now I can't get enough of catching them all.

I'm slowly watching all of the anime episodes from the first season and I've even brought a gameboy color so I can play the original Pokemon games in the way they were intended to be played.

So far my game list includes

Soul Silver

And a few other pokemon themed games like Ranger and Pokemon Dash

When I get my wages, I'm going to buy Red and Sapphire

Anyone else a pokemaniac as they call them?

I love Pokemon, but I just rarely have the time to sit down and play it anymore.

I will probably be picking up the new games though this year so that I can start again! I would have liked to try white or black, but just didn't :P

I did play Soul Silver though, and every other game (one per set) before that... (Red, Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Crystal, Fire Red, Platinum, Pearl, and then... Soul Silver)

Yellow (lost, think my brother took it)
    Pokémon Stadium
    Pokémon Snap
    Silver (MIA)
    Sapphire (Gave away because I didn't like it and have...)
    Emerald (Still don't like it, but figure I should try to have one from 3rd gen)
    Leaf Green
    Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Pearl (Brother lent it to his friend, haven't seen it since)
    Heart Gold

Not sure if I'm going to bother getting Black or White 2. They should have just made a grey version...

Yup I'm a fan ^_^ played most of the games on emulators as I didn't have a GB/GBC/GBA but I've got my DSi so I played the gen4/5 games so far, I think I'm going to have to skip out on the new games because I can't afford the 3DS yet

FYI you do know ADISC has a pokemon fan club in the groups right? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    Yup I'm a fan ^_^ played most of the games on emulators as I didn't have a GB/GBC/GBA but I've got my DSi so I played the gen4/5 games so far, I think I'm going to have to skip out on the new games because I can't afford the 3DS yet

FYI you do know ADISC has a pokemon fan club in the groups right? ^_^

Oh, no I didnt (Races over to join the Pokemon Fan Club) OK all done

I don't know if I want to buy the new Pokemon games on the 3DS. As a console, I hate it. I've tried it out once, gave me a massive headache. Give me a copy of Pokemon Yellow on my GBC any day of the week.

I played on the flight sim game, in the shop and actually threw up on level one with the 3D at its the lowest setting (admittedly I should have been wearing glasses [for short sightedness not to play the console]) but any console that can make you blow chunks before finishing level 1 on their flag ship game needs a serious redesign, I could buy it and turn the 3D off but in the same move I can stick to the DSi and not waste Ł170 in the process

I'm a Pokemon fan

I've played at least one game from each generation, and really liked them. I used to be to the point where I could name any pokemon in the 'Dex by seeing it's picture, but not so much, ever since I stopped playing as much. I am getting back into it though, I just beat White for the second time.

Ive been a Pokemon[Short for Pocket Monsters,not ¨man¨]fan for 13 years,Im into Pokemon so much that I even want to help develop video games from the company[The Pokemon Company International]

I own a-lot of pokemon games like this[this list had games that I have and used to have]:
    Pokemon White Version 2[coming soon]
    Pokemon Black Version 2[coming soon]
    Pokemon Rumble Blast
    Pokemon Black Version
    Pokemon SoulSilver
    Pokemon Pearl Version
    Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky[love the music]
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team[for Nintendo DS]
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team[for Game Boy Advance]
    Pokemon Emerald Version[used to own]
    Pokemon Ruby Version[used to own]
    Pokemon Pinball[used to own]
    Pokemon Blue Version[used to own]
    Pokemon Red Version

An on top of my fandom,I own lots of figurines, books, posters and even a special Pikachu costume I ordered from Japan...Oh and I go to some of the top Pokemon forums like and Bulbapedia...but dont try to look for me on those froum...If they found out that I was a DL....Not good at all...

Yeap,way into Pokemon...Not bad for someone who been a Pokefan of 13 years and wants to make video games for the company

Lol @MegaChar I thought you might be one of the fans that included the apostrophe, I did for a while when I seriously thought they'd hire me without me learning Japanese, not a difficult language but I'm no good at languages without the latin alphabet and I also decided games programming wasn't really for me any way ... so woop! Pokémon ^_^

I am a major pokemon fan.I started about at the age of two with pokemon pinball and have played every game i could get my hands on since then which include: gold,silver,crystal,leafgreen,firered,emerald,saph ire,ruby,pearl,platinum,black,pokemon stadium,pokemon puzzle league,pokemon trading card game(the video game and the card game),pokemon coliseum,pokemon ranger and pokemon ranger shadows of almia,pokemon dash,pokemon XD gale of darkness,pokemon revolution, and pokepark pikachu's adventure.
    overall my favourite is pokemon XD gale of darkness because of all the time i spent playing it