Thread: Completely new to ABDL

Default Completely new to ABDL

Hi everyone! I'm completely new to the ABDL community. My BF introduced me and I've becoming to like it myself. I've always been what I considered a child at heart. Since learning about all this and discovering that I actually enjoy it myself, my feelings have gone up and down about it. One day I'd feel all excited about it and the next I feel ashamed or guilty about it. I've been a lurker for awhile and realized that I'm sure most of you have gone through feeling the ups and downs at some point in time. My BF has been a DL for as long as he can remember and I support him of it. I'm just trying to find myself in it. I'm more AB than DL at this point.

As far as who I am, I'm in my 20s, work full-time in business, and some of my hobbies are exercise, spending all my time outdoors when possible, playing Wii, and music.

Welcome, there are a lot of people who don't feel so sure about their ABDL side accepting it is like fighting preconditioned responses and it's not always easy I suppose being a little bit of a child at heart will help you.

So what are your favourite wii games, I recently got a Wii and I've only got 3 games what would you recommend I go and play?