Thread: Hiyah everybody

Default Hiyah everybody

Hello everyone, my name is Billy, Im 19, and a freshman at the worlds greatest aviation school. I am kind of new to reeally using this site. Id love to meet some others the same age, I promise I dont bite, send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by teenpilot172 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Billy, Im 19, and a freshman at the worlds greatest aviation school. I am kind of new to reeally using this site. Id love to meet some others the same age, I promise I dont bite, send me a message
    Hi teenpilot172 nice to meet you, so are you flying yet? What sort of music and TV do you like?

Hey teenpilot172! Welcome to using the site! It's always great to hear that people transition to users and get to know people! Woww, aviation! That's like a lost dream of mine :P You're real lucky! Soo, you're planning to be a pilot I guess?? What's you're favorite plane/fighter/air force movie? :P I know there are a lot out there!

Feel free to message me as well! Or if I happen to have time I'll see if I can send one your way Welcome again! And best of luck with school!

Thanks and thanks for all the welcomes, but yes Im 19 have my pilots license, insturment rating, high performance, complex, tail whell and multi engine, hehe so yeah I deffinetly enjoy flying, if you really want to know more about it, just ask?

I didn't think one could get a pilot license when they were 19. Can you drive any planes or do you need other licenses?