Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Default Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

I absolutely loved AVTA and am psyched for the release of LOK (April 14th). So how about you?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m0g6tssqMK1qm13z4o1_r1_400.jpg 
Views:	2023 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	8038
    Last edited by Auby; 18-Mar-2012 at 06:04. Reason: Adding image.

Looking forward to it although I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. Hope it's up to the standard they've set with the previous series.

wait...
    you mean, there is going to be more avatar!!!!
    AWESOME!!!

OMG! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing. I loved watching Avatar!

I am SUPER hyped about this coming out! Judging by the trailer/previews it's going to be even better than AVTA too! C:
    They specifically gave themselves a long production period to make everything as amazing as possible, and the series was slated for 2013 because of that. Now we have a sudden (and near) release date because they worked really hard.

Legend of Korra is long awaited, really looking forward to it and I'm glad it's aimed at a more Teen audience than Legend of Aang it could mean some significant changes in the way the shw portrays the low level violence, meaning Korra might be able to fight some epic battles without the avatar state

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Looking forward to it although I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. Hope it's up to the standard they've set with the previous series.
    I shamefully watched the leaked episode and can tell you that the animation is up to par and the story is going to be absolutely incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    Legend of Korra is long awaited, really looking forward to it and I'm glad it's aimed at a more Teen audience than Legend of Aang it could mean some significant changes in the way the shw portrays the low level violence, meaning Korra might be able to fight some epic battles without the avatar state
    Yes. That's the first thing I noticed when watching it. LOK is absolutely addressed to a more mature audience. Which means better fighting scenes and a deeper message.

GreyEntity

Um yes and no. The creators still want the original audience but also want it to be more mature for older watchers. Hopefully it still is has comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by vittoriaYvictory View Post
    I shamefully watched the leaked episode and can tell you that the animation is up to par and the story is going to be absolutely incredible.
    Tut tut, I think I'm going to wait I did the whole leaked episode thing with half of the final battle I ended up waiting nearly 2 months for any sign of the second half because although it'd been on TV it wasn't yet on internet streaming sites - yes it's illegal, no I don't care, yes I would prefer official methods and yes I will stream again if it's not on the likes of netflix