Thread: New baby from Saudi Arabia

Default New baby from Saudi Arabia

Hi there
    How are you all ?
    I am saud from Saudi arabia adult baby
    I hope enjoy joint to you

Hey Saud how's it hangin, I'm good I guess, it also be nice if you could add a couple extra things like some ppl draw ride bikes lift weights you know like a... hobbie...

Welcome to ADISC home of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by babysoso View Post
    Hi there
    How are you all ?
    I am saud from Saudi arabia adult baby
    I hope enjoy joint to you
    Welcome to ADISC We don't get many members from out your way, so congratulations for being a pioneer. I hope it will be a good and helpful community for you. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself. We're mostly people who like diapers here, so that winds up being one of the least distinguishing things we can talk about in an introduction, which can make it hard. This thread has some great ideas for making an introduction that's interesting but doesn't tell people your name or other identifying details. Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome and I hope you will be an active member. I'm sure we can learn a great deal from you and especially your part of the world. Perhaps you can expand our insight into that part of the world.

Welcome welcome welcome! I can only echo the thoughts of some of the others who have posted. We don't get many members from your part of the world, so this is rather exciting! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

*giggle snorts*

erm...sorry...the reaction of other members is what has me laughing!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

And welcome to ADISC. It's a fairly friendly place...and even has a couple other Muslims (don't ask me which members tho' 'cause I cannot for the life of me remember...other than myself, of course). Oddly enough...I used to have a Saudi daddy (a few years ago). :-)

Where are you from in Saudia, Soso? I have friends in Riyadh, Makkah, and Al-Khobar. What else do you like to do, besides the obvious?

Hope to see you around the forum, and don't forget to come into the chatroom, too! :-)

Oh wow, thats so cool you're from Saudi Arabia. It's interesting to know that this fetish has traveled so far across the world. :]

Welcome to Adisc !