Thread: Comparison

Default Comparison

(is this in the right forum...?)

sagging pants vs a sagging diaper
    which is best?

lol. It just gets on my nerves when I have to see someone's underwear all the time. I just don't want to

neither....I dont want to see anyone else's underwear or diaper. I think its funny that people would act outragoues if they were to see someone flaunting that they have a diaper on, but its basically the same thing as someone wearing pants that intenteninally sag and show their underwear. It is not ok to show your underclothes, be a diaper or underwear

I sag my pants and wear boxers, I say other ppl should putt up there pants I keep mine sagin.

no girls sag there pants though, such a cruel world.

If it's the sagging pants were someone doesn't wear a belt then I think it looks awful. Very impractical, what if you have to run or walk around, your pants fall down and you trip over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    Very impractical, what if you have to run or walk around, your pants fall down and you trip over yourself.
    Darwin Awards. Homo Sapiens Sapiens, on the verge of extinction. January 2012
    methinks.

and we can always poke at such critters by guffawing and exclaiming, "look at the skids!"
    and we really should be allowed to put such critters down. the fact that it would be illegal only shows the law to be arse.......or that the law is showing it's arse due to it's sagging legal breeches; it's one of 'em, can't remember which.