Thread: Unusually warm !for St. Patrick's Day!!!

Default Unusually warm !for St. Patrick's Day!!!

What a beautiful day! Mid-70's on St. Patrick's Day and I am loving, LOVING the beautiful weather today! It's so beautiful out that tonight's going to be a beautiful night downtown when I go out to dinner and enjoy the St. Patrick's Day holiday and see friends!

I hope everyone is taking advantage of the unusual warm weather we've been having this spring and is making the best of it like I am! I have been enjoying the weather because it's really unusual to see it in like this!

And on the St. Patty's Day note- hope everyone has fun wearing green and being a bit Irish on St. Patty's Day!!!!!

I just finished photographing the parade here in Savannah for the newspaper. a six hour fast paced job. beautiful weather, but I am quite exhausted.
    Happy St. Patricks Day.

It was mid 60's here in Maine today. Yes it was very warm too be honest if I didn't know it was March I'd swear it was mid April.
    I even noticed my grass starting to turn green. It doesn't normally do that until April as well.
    The only thing I haven't heard yet is the spring peepers (tree frogs) so it's not really spring yet
    but at this rate I expect I'll hear them within the next week or so.

Happy Saint Patty's day to ya

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. =)
    It was horrible weather over here... snow/rain here. Blah... very dull.
    At least I spend half of that indoors at work and I got to wear my green long sleeve top and green jeans... nice break from my usual uniform that I have to wear!

Mid 70's today here in central Virginia. For the past several days it's been up in the 80's which is very unusual for the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains. I've already had my lawn cut, and today was the second day I've grilled out. We had pork chops.

I have a friend who works for the weather channel. He tweeted something earlier this week saying in the last 7 days (I think from thursday) there were over 1000 high temperature records broken. Crazy weather