Thread: Shipping Question about Fabine's

Question Shipping Question about Fabine's

I know Fabine's are from Germany...but is there anyway to have them shipped to the US?

Does any US company sell them? I know ABU used to, but I don't see them as an option on their website anymore! D;

Anyone know?

Thanks!! Happy St. Patrick's day, by the way!

Yes, they're happy to ship to you in the States but you probably don't want to. Just one pack of 8 diapers costs about $20 US dollars plus an additional $55 US dollars in shipping. So you're looking at about $75 US dollars for 8 diapers which is almost $10 per diaper. Had I known they would be that expensive, I would have splurged when ABU were selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    Yes, they're happy to ship to you in the States but you probably don't want to. Just one pack of 8 diapers costs about $20 US dollars plus an additional $55 US dollars in shipping. So you're looking at about $75 US dollars for 8 diapers which is almost $10 per diaper. Had I known they would be that expensive, I would have splurged when ABU were selling them.

Ah, dude that's a bummer.. so not worth the money. ;l >__< maybe I can just find some on ebay. Thanks for the info!